Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 1 Reflections


Literature reflection(week 1)
Group members:Keane ,Sufian, Kai Qiang , Kenneth Ho


At the end of this project,we hope that we have done a good job and achieve a good grade. We also hope to achieve a great amount of friendship bonding among us friends.We also hope to understand simple Korean language,history and culture.We wish to also overcome our fear of presenting in front of the class.We hope that through this project,we can easily use and navigate through a blog.We also hope that we are able to achieve views from the public and that they would get to know about this book. We also hope that we can improve our handicraft skills through the making of the scrapbook. We also hope that our leader, Keane, can overcome his fears of being a leader.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I hope that you will create a great piece of work. Do have fun and take this opportunity to learn something new.I'm sure that you will overcome your fear of presenting in front of the class.
    With the support of the group, I'm pretty sure that Keane will be a good leader:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.
    2009 Mitsubishi Galant AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete